We are coming to the end of the school year and I made this center to help my students review their sight words! We will use these cards during our Earth Day themed literacy centers.This sight word cards are part of my Earth Day Unit (Found Here!)
Print, cut, and laminate the cards.
1. Use the cards to play memory for a center. Have students flip the cards over and match them through the game memory.
2. Pick cards out of the pack that you are focusing such as the number words or color words. Play memory.
3. Print out the cards and hang them on the word wall
4. Have students sort the cards in ABC order for a center during Earth Day.
|Use cards in a game of memory!|
5. Print out multiple sets and let the student splay a game of “go fish”.
6. Hide the cards around the room for students to use during a write the room activity.
If there are any words you are focusing on that are not included in this pack, please send me a message with at least 3 new words and I’ll add them to the pack.
Common Core Standard Tags (Kindergarten)
Common Core Standard Tags (First Grade)
- I can recognize and read sight words.
- I can recognize and read colored words.
- I can recognize and read number words from one-ten.
- I can recognize and match sight words.
- I can recognize and match colored words.
- I can recognize and match numbers from one-ten.