This Spring Digraph includes:
My students have been flying through phonics this year and I’m very excited for them.
I made this to spring themed digraph set as part of my Spring Unit.
Print, cut, and laminate the clouds and rain drops. Have students pick a raindrop card and say the image out-loud. Have the students match the raindrop to the appropriate cloud.
- 4 cloud cards (c, ch, s, and sh)
- 32 picture raindrop cards
- 2 worksheets to correspond with the digraphs.
Common Core Tags:
Common Core “I can statements”
- I can identify the differences between /c/ and /ch/
- I can identify the differences between /s/ and /sh/
- I can sort and classify phonemic blends